Weld-On Threaded Bungs for 1" and 1-1/2" ID Tubing
Weld-On Threaded Bungs for 1" and 1-1/2" ID Tubing
These Weld-On Threaded Bungs (also called "tube adapters" or "tube-end weld nuts') are used to weld attachment points for threaded linkages to the end of 1" and 1-1/2" ID tubing to create suspension links, steering components and even frame accessories. Bungs are available with either left hand or right hand threads in 5/8", 3/4" or 7/8" diameters for 1" ID tubing and 1" or 1-1/4" diameters for 1-1/2" ID tubing.
Left hand threaded bungs can be indentified by a machined groove.
- 5/8", 3/4" and 7/8" Weld-On Threaded Bungs will fit into 1" ID Tubing
- 1" and 1-1/4" Weld-On Threaded Bungs will fit into 1-1/2" ID Tubing
|LROR-304919-02||Weld-On Threaded Bung - 5/8"-18 LH Thread for 1" ID Tubing|
|LROR-304919-01||Weld-On Threaded Bung - 5/8"-18 RH Thread for 1" ID Tubing|
|110137-1-KIT||Weld-On Threaded Bung 3/4"-16 LH for 1" ID Tubing|
|110136-1-KIT||Weld-On Threaded Bung 3/4"-16 RH for 1" ID Tubing|
|110122-1-KIT||Weld-On Threaded Bung 7/8"-14 LH for 1" ID Tubing|
|110121-1-KIT||Weld-On Threaded Bung - 7/8"-14 RH for 1" ID Tubing|
|110124-1-KIT||Weld-On Threaded Bung 1"-14 LH for 1-1/2" ID Tubing|
|110123-1-KIT||Weld-On Threaded Bung 1"-14 RH for 1-1/2" ID Tubing|
|110113-1-KIT||Weld-On Threaded Bung 1-1/4"-12 LH for 1-1/2" ID Tubing|
|110074-1-KIT||Weld-On Threaded Bung 1-1/4"-12 RH for 1-1/2" ID Tubing|
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Machined from SAE 8620 Steel
- 5/8", 3/4" and 7/8" Weld-On Threaded Bungs Fit into 1" ID Tubing
- 1" and 1-1/4" Weld-On Threaded Bungs Fit Into 1-1/2" ID Tubing
- Create Suspension Links, Steering Components, Frame Accessories and Other Items that Require Removable, Tunable -Length Linkages
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand Threads
- Left Hand Threaded Bungs Feature a Machined Groove That Makes Them Easy to Identify
- 5/8"-18 Bungs Have Machined Flats for a 1-1/8" Wrench
Trail-Gear 12-Month Limited Warranty Policy
This product carries our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Please download, review and follow the instructions outlined in our Return, Exchange, Warranty Form before shipping any product(s).
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product(s) under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of product packaging.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
Shipping AddressShip all products to:
5356 E. Pine Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
- If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repair.
- Customers outside of the United States should email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instructions. These customers may have the option to "field destroy" an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.