Trail-Link Tacoma 3-Link Suspension Front SAS Kit C
- All gussets and frame supports are included
- Most complete kit on the market
This kit contains the following components:
- Front Spring Hanger
- All spring and shackle bushings
- Shock Hoops
- 5125 Bilstein Shocks (Your size choice)
- Frame Tube Jigs
- Frame Tubes
- Shackle Mount Kit
- Front Frame Reinforcement Plates (With IFS Box Mount Kit Incorporated)
- Steering shaft
- Steering couplers
- Firewall plate
- Bump stop kit
- Heavy Duty Front Leaf Springs
- Front extended brake line
- Fully loaded left and right calipers
- Left and right caliper hard lines
- Vented brake rotors
- Knuckle service kit with wheel bearings
- U-bolt flip kit
- Tacoma high steer kit (regular high steer kit for 79-85 solid front axles)
- Fully Loaded Six Shooter™ Knuckle Kit
- Knuckle hardware
- 86-88 Power Flow IFS steering box
- Oil pan kit (2.7L or 3.4L)
- Power steering hose conversion kit
- Single t-case crossmember
- Full-color installation instructions
- Rock Assault™ Front Axle Housing
- Rock Assault™ Steering Stops
- Dirty 30s™ 30 Spline Birfield/Axle Kit
- Assembled 3rd Member
- Your choice of a Detroit or ARB Locker
Note: Compressor is included in Kit C w/ARB Locker.
Note: If you have a 3.4L engine, you may need to replace your radiator. See steps 116-120 of the instructions for more information.
Note For SAS Kit A, B, and C: You will need the following components to complete your build:
- (2) Toyota Solid Axle Spindles, 140205-1-KIT
- (2) Brass Spindle Bushings, 140105-1-KIT
- (1) Toyota Solid Axle Hubs (Pair), 140448-1-KIT or 140449-1-KIT
- (2) Aisin Locking Hubs or (1) Creeper Flange Kit, 300468-1-KIT or 140134-1-KIT
- (1) Super Metal Hub Stud Kit, 300578-1-KIT
- (1) Super Metal Spindle Stud Kit, 300573-1-KIT
- (12) Front Wheel Studs, 140392-1-KIT
- (12) Toyota Lug Nuts, 140080-1-KIT
- (4) Steering Stop Bolts
- (1) Set of Wheel Spacers may be required with some rims to clear the brake calipers
1995 Toyota Tacoma
1996 Toyota Tacoma
1997 Toyota Tacoma
1998 Toyota Tacoma
1999 Toyota Tacoma
2000 Toyota Tacoma
2001 Toyota Tacoma
2002 Toyota Tacoma
2003 Toyota Tacoma
2004 Toyota Tacoma
Download Tacoma 3-Link Suspension Kit Install PDF Here.Installation Instructions
Trail-Gear 12-Month Limited Warranty Policy
This product carries our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Please download, review and follow the instructions outlined in our Return, Exchange, Warranty Form before shipping any product(s).
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any product(s) under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of product packaging.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
Shipping AddressShip all products to:
5356 E. Pine Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
- If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repair.
- Customers outside of the United States should email the warranty department at email@example.com to receive further instructions. These customers may have the option to "field destroy" an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.