Toyota Rear Leaf Spring Kit
Rear Leaf Springs
Our rear springs feature a full military wrap on the front and the 1/4 wrap on the rear. Spring rate is 235 lbs per inch. Leaf pack is 7 leaves plus a special torque leaf to reduce axle wrap. Springs are 56 5/8" long as measured along the top leaf. Pin to center of front mount is 27 1/2", pin to center of rear mount is 29 5/8". New poly bushings are included with springs.
Note: These springs are not a direct fit. The leaf spring hangers and/or shackle mounts will need to be relocated. Also, the bushings are designed for use with M18 greasable bolts, which in most instances are larger than the stock leaf spring bolts.
Available in the following sizes:
- 3" Springs, Rear, 110016-1-KIT
- 4" Springs, Rear, 110012-1-KIT
- 5" Springs, Rear, 110014-1-KIT
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Features a full military wrap on the front and the 1/4" wrap on the rear
- Leaf pack is 7 leaves
- Springs are 56 5/8" long as measured along the top leaf
- Pin to center of front mount is 27 1/2", pin to center of rear mount is 29 5/8"
- New poly bushings are included with springs
The spring rates for the rear leaf springs are as follows:
- 3” Rear Leaf Spring = 210 lbs/inch
- 4” Rear Leaf Spring = 200 lbs/inch
- 5” Rear Leaf Spring = 190 lbs/inch
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- 1995-2004 Toyota Taacoma (All Engines)
For Pickup/4Runner, refer to the steps for relocating the spring hangers and shackle mounts in the Classic Rear Lift Installation Instructions.
For Tacoma, refer to the steps for relocating the spring hangers and shackle mounts in the Tacoma Rear Lift Kit Installation Instructions.
1. Install bushings into the springs using polyurethane-safe grease. If applicable, install the sleeves into the bushings.
2. Mount the springs to the vehicle. The end with the military wrap should be at the front.
3. Check to make sure the long side of the bolts on the spring clamps are pointed towards the inside of the vehicle.
4. Fully cycle the suspension and verify that no part of the springs interfere with other suspension components (e.g. shocks). Also verify that the brake lines are long enough and do not stretch at maximum droop or get pinched by other components. In some instances, leaf spring clamps may need to be removed or relocated to avoid interference with other components.
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, Ca 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.