Trail-Link Suspension Kit, Rear (3 link Tacoma 1995-2004)
Tacoma 3-Link Rear Suspension Kit
You asked for it and we delivered! Trail-Gear is now offering a 3-Link suspension kit for the rear of your 1995-2004 Tacoma. Every Tacoma component in this kit has been engineered for maximum durability and tested using the most advanced engineering technology in the industry. With our full color, in-depth installation instructions, anyone with minimal mechanical and welding skills can install this kit in one or two weekends.
The Tacoma 3-Link Rear Suspension Kit consists of a 3 link system plus a panhard rod to locate the axle. This system allows the use of the stock fuel tank. Links are made from super heavy duty 2" DOM with a wall thickness of 1/4". Extra large 1.25" Creeper Joints are used for the link ends. This kit with long travel shocks allows for more then 30" of rear axle articulation. Kit does not include rear wheel spacers, shocks or upper shock mounts. Recommended shocks, 16" Fox 2.0 Air shocks. Kit weight 140 lbs.
This kit works great with our air shock hoop mounting kit.
- (2) 40", 2"OD X .250" wall DOM links
- (2) 30", 2"OD X .250" wall DOM links
- (8) 1.25" Creeper Joints
- (8) Rod end jam nuts
- (8) threaded link end bungs
- (1) Upper link frame mount
- (2) Lower link frame mounts
- (8) Lower link frame gussets
- (1) Panhard frame mount
- (1) Panhard/upper link axle mount w/ 2 gussets
- (2) Frame support tubes
- (8) 9/16" X 4" link end bolts and lock washers
- (2) Tacoma rear frame box plates and tubes
- (1) Panhard reinforcement tube
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- The Panhard is 1.25” x .250” wall DOM material
- Link material is 2" x .250" wall DOM tubing
- Rod ends are 1.25" Creeper Joints™
- The Panhard bracket on the axle is 3/16”
- Brackets are 1/4” steel, formed and welded
- Kit includes all necessary link hardware except for upper shock mounts
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma (All Engines)
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.