Rock Assault 9 Front Roller Kit
Rock Assault 9 Front Roller Kit
The Rock Assault 9 Front Roller Kit is now available. Front Roller Kits come with:
- Rock Assault 9 Axle Housing (Choice of tubing 3.5” ¼” Wall, or 3.5” 3/8” Wall)
- Rock Assault 9 Knuckles
- Rock Assault 9 Inner Cs
- Rock Assault 9 Steering Arm Set
- Rock Assault 9 Seal Housing Kit.
- Rock Assault 9 Fully Loaded Front Brake Kit
- Unit Hubs (lug nuts included)
We also redesigned the Rock Assault 9 Axle Housing to allow for the use of both a 9” and 10" differential! This will give you the option to create an even stronger axle and give you that piece of mind knowing you have the strongest axle under your rig.
An optional 1.5" diameter inspection hole kit can be installed to provide quick access for ring gear inspection and fluid filling. The threaded aluminum inspection cap uses a rubber O-ring for a tight seal.
We are so confident our Rock Assault 9 is the strongest on the market that we are backing the product with our legendary No Questions Asked Warranty.
- Rock Assault 9 Front Roller Kit, 3.5"-1/4" Wall, 300613-KIT
- Rock Assault 9 Front Roller Kit, 3.5"-3/8" Wall, 300612-KIT
- Rock Assault 9 Front Roller Kit, 3.5"-1/4" Wall, With Inspection Hole, TGI-309037
- Rock Assault 9 Front Roller Kit, 3.5"-3/8" Wall, With Inspection Hole, TGI-309038
Note: Ball Joints and Caster Bushings are not included. They can be purchased separately here.
Note: The differential bolt pattern on 9" Axle Housings are NOT universal. Please check before cutting or welding
Note: If you are using our Rock Assault 9 Front Axle Housing, you will need to use a 10" ram for your steering setup.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Rock Assault 9™ Front Roller Kit is now available. Front Roller Kits come with:
- Rock Assault 9™ Axle Housing (Choice of tubing 3.5” ¼” Wall, or 3.5” 3/8” Wall)
- Rock Assault 9™ Knuckles (Dana 60)
- Rock Assault 9™ Inner Cs (Dana 60)
- Rock Assault 9™ Steering Arm Set
- Rock Assault 9™ Seal Housing Kit.
- TG 14" Brake Rotors
- TG Brake Hats (fits 6 x 5.5" and 5 x 5.5" lug pattern)
- Wilwood Calipers
- Polymatrix Type E Brake Caliper Pads
- Rock Assault 9™ Caliper Mount (fits Spidertrax 5 & 6 Lug Hat and Spidertrax 14" rotors. Minimum 17" wheel required).
- Unit Hubs (6 x 5.5" lug pattern. Lug nuts included. Lug bolt size: 1/2"-20)
- Non-vehicle specific
If you have any questions on the use or installation of this product please contact our customer support at (559)-549-6737
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, Ca 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at email@example.com to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.