King Remote Reservoir Front Coilover Pair for 2005+ Toyota Tacoma (25001-119)
Available with multiple options to fit your needs:
- Standard-duty 600-lb. coils or heavy-duty 700-lb. coils
- With or without compression adjuster
- Choose from either standard travel for stock UCAs or the extended travel option with 700-lb. coils for extended travel capability (only for use with aftermarket upper control arms).
Also includes a spanner adjuster tool for ride height/preload adjustments.
Sold as a pair.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 psi. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away
- Extended Length: 21.69”
- Collapsed Length: 16.75”
- Stroke: 4.94”
- 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
Download installation instructions here.Installation Instructions
Plating, anodizing and other coatings used are warranted to be free from defects at time of sale only. They may degrade over time depending on environmental conditions beyond the control of King Shocks. King Shocks’ products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. The warranty does not cover; crash damage, abuse, modified and/or use of non- King parts, lack of maintenance or incorrect supplied dimensions and or specifications on custom orders. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his or her intended use and shall assume all risk and liability in connection therewith.