1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser | Lexus LX470 - 100 Series Upper Control Arms (25455)
Improve droop travel, drivability and tire wear as well as adjusting tire position in your wheel well with SPC’s adjustable front upper control arms. Featuring an upgraded greaseable ball joint and xAxis™ sealed joints with in bonded rubber bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC's integrated tubular and cast steel designs provide the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are sold in pairs.
- Get more droop travel: SPC’s arm has improved clearance to get around the spring bucket. With 80° of articulation in the upgraded ball joint and free pivoting xAxis joints, SPC's arm gives you maximum droop travel.
- Get your drivability and tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC’s arms have +1° of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design the arm will get you 0° to +4° of caster and ±2° of camber, so you can put your alignment angles back to specification.
- On the adjustable ball joint SPC uses hex chromate free finish and offers a 700hr salt spray test for the best corrosion protection available.
Do you need heavy duty rear lower control arms? Check out SPC p/n 25955, which are more than 2x stonger than the OE arms.
Adjustment range: Camber ±2.0°
Caster -1.0° to +3.0°
Installation time: .8 hr/side
- 1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Lexus LX470 - 100 Series
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.