All-Pro Receiver Hitch for 05-15 Tacoma
All-Pro Receiver Hitch for 05-15 Tacoma
Factory tow hitches are not compatible with the All-Pro 2205T Tacoma High Clearance Rear Bumpers. Lucky for you, we offer a compatible Receiver Hitch that tucks up inside the All-Pro rear bumpers resulting in no loss of ground clearance or departure angle.
This hitch is fabricated from heavy-duty gusseted steel and a 2.5″ x .250"" wall square receiver tube. When not in use, the hitch is cleverly hidden behind the license plate. Simply remove the license plate when you need hitch access. We recommend trying either a flip-up license plate bracket or a receiver hitch plate mount. We also include brackets for safety chains and for re-mounting your plug receptacle. Installation on our 05+ Tacoma High Clearance Rear Bumper is easy with just 3 bolts on each side.
AVAILABLE IN BARE STEEL AND BLACK POWDER COAT VERSIONS
- Will not work with spare tire sizes larger than stock. May not work with some stock spare tire sizes.
- Does not fit 5-lug Tacomas
- Not compatible with other bumpers
- Not rated for towing
- Bare steel version requires painting before installation
- Hitch made from heavy-duty 2.5” x .250" wall receiver tube
- 60-3/8" Long
- Ships bare steel or with black powder coat finish (bare steel version requires painting before installation)
- Integrated in-bumper design maximizes ground clearance
- Safety chain brackets included
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Includes mounting hardware
- All-Pro Tacoma High Clearance Rear Bumper required for installation (sold separately)
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email email@example.com prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.