FJ80 Winch Mount
Land Cruiser FJ80 Winch Mount
Made from 1/4" CNC formed steel plate with mounting holes drilled for most 5000-9500 model low-profile winches and smaller sized 9.0R Warn competition winches. For larger winches some minor trimming of the grill may be required. Bumper also features a shackle receiver mount that will make a great anchor point for winch or strap recoveries. All new mounting hardware is included.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Winch Mount is made from 1/4" CNC-formed steel plate
- Mounting holes on the winch plate are drilled for most 5000-9500 model low-profile winches and smaller-sized 9.0R Warn competition winches
- Unpainted steel finish
- Requires Hawse-type fairlead - Will not work with roller-type fairlead!
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ80
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80
1992 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80
1995 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80
1991 Lexus LX450
1992 Lexus LX450
1993 Lexus LX450
1994 Lexus LX450
1995 Lexus LX450
1996 Lexus LX450
1997 Lexus LX450
Trail-Gear 12-Month Limited Warranty Policy
This product carries our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Please download, review and follow the instructions outlined in our Return, Exchange, Warranty Form before shipping any product(s).
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product(s) under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of product packaging.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
Shipping AddressShip all products to:
5356 E. Pine Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
- If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repair.
- Customers outside of the United States should email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instructions. These customers may have the option to "field destroy" an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.