Pro Comp ES9000 Shock Absorbers
Pro Comp ES9000 Shock Absorbers
The Pro Comp Suspension ES9000 Shocks are great off-road shocks at an excellent price. Great for your Suzuki or Toyota, the Pro Comp ES9000 is the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorber. With its twin-tube design and 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving, the ES9000 delivers a smooth, comfortable highway ride, but it also enhances off-road handling and performance. Engineered for those driving enthusiasts demanding optimum capacity for heavy loads, as well as the most demanding driving conditions. A 1-3/8" nylon-banded full-displacement piston head and double-welded shock mounts ensure maximum strength and long-lasting durability. Sold individually. Shock boots sold separately.
We can't guarantee you which shocks will fit your modified vehicle. The best way to get the correct shocks is to get fully collapsed and fully extended measurements from the vehicle itself. But we do have some common suggestions to start with:
• For Samurai SPOA and aftermarket shock mounts we generally use EXP-918509B.
• For Sidekick 2-3" lift we generally use EXP-921510B.
Remember that these are general recommendations. You need to measure for your application. Shock Numbers Ending in "00" have 5/8” Loops on both sides and work well with our Weld-on Shock Mounts. Shocks ending in "10" have a Stud-Type Mount on one side and 5/8-inch loop on the other.
- Shock color may be white or black.
- Stem/Loop version shown. Hardware provided with Loop/Loop versions may vary.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Great Universal Shock for use on a variety of vehicles such as Suzuki and Toyota vehicles.
- Nitrogen charged twin-tube design.
- 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving
- 5/8" Hardened Chrome Shaft
- 1-3/8" Diameter Piston
- Double Welded Shock Mounts for peace of mind.
- Sold Individually.
- Shock boots sold separately.
Download shock measuring instructions here.Measuring for Shock Absorbers
Pro Comp warranties its full line of products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the product. Pro Comp’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at Pro Comp’s option, of the defective product. Any and all costs of removal, installation, freight or incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. Pro Comp is not responsible for damages and/or warranty of other vehicle parts related or non-related to the installation of Pro Comp product. A consumer who makes the decision to modify his vehicle with aftermarket components of any kind will assume all risk and responsibility for potential damages incurred as a result of their chosen modifications. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions regarding ride comfort, fitment and design. Warranty claims can be made directly with Pro Comp or at any factory authorized Pro Comp dealer.
CLAIMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Parts subject to normal wear; this includes bushings, bump stops, ball joints, tie rod ends and heim joints.
- Finish after 90 days.
- Damage caused as a result of not following recommendations or requirements called out in the installation manuals.
Pro Comp accepts no responsibility for any altered product, improper installation, lack of or improper maintenance or improper use of our products